About the Enterprise File Fabric™ Solution
The File Fabric provides a multi-cloud 'single pane of glass' access to data stored on-cloud and/or on-premises. File metadata is indexed enabling lightening quick content searches and, for certified storage solutions, data is accelerated using the File Fabric's M-Stream feature.
The File Fabric also provides FIPS certified encryption of data and strong data governance policies to aid with data compliance.
The File Fabric is available as a SaaS on-demand solution, as a dedicated hosted service on Linode, AWS or Azure, and as on-premises enterprise solution.
- Supports 60+ Public, Private, SaaS, File Connectors
- New Single User Business SaaS Plan
(replaces personal plan)
- Multi-Cloud File Manager for unified data view
- Provides Desktop and Mobile Apps
- Accelerated File Transfer using M-Stream feature
** If you required the full list of features for the enterprise on-premises File Fabric solution please download the features White Paper.
- FIPS certified encryption of files
- Secure file sharing inc. time expiry, download limits and passwords
- Strong Team and Collaboration features
- Seamless search across all private / public data
- Enterprise proven
Have questions? Let us help.
Do you have discounts for Academic Use?
I am afraid that we no longer offer discounts for Academic use for our personal solution but we do have special pricing for our Enterprise Solution for Colleges and Universities
Do you do offer other discounts?
Yes, we can offer discounts based on volume. Please contact sales
if this is something of interest to you.
Can we OEM and resell your service?
Yes, many features of our platform (custom branding, hosted or onsite appliance, secure multi-tenant service) make SME perfect for OEMs. For more information, see our white label