Storage Made Easy’s File Fabric provides secure, audited work from home capabilities for G-Cloud 12 users for Azure, Amazon S3 and on-premises files.
Storage Made Easy is a certified supplier that enables G-Cloud companies to securely work from home thanks to the unique features provided by its multi-cloud Enterprise File Fabric solution, which include PHI / PII data monitoring and Ransomware protection / recovery.
London, October 14th 2020 - Storage Made Easy® (SME), announced today its renewal for the Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 12 scheme.
Using the Enterprise File Fabric, employees of government affiliated bodies can continue to access existing data sources and in-house servers and exploit public services such as Amazon S3, Azure, Office 365; remotely, safely and securely.
Some Key Benefits:
- Promotes Secure Remote Working.
- PII / PHI discovery module constantly monitors data and protects against sensitive data being accidentally exposed.
- Provides a real-time Ransomware protection feature for existing company files whether on-cloud or on-premises
- Best-of-breed App integrations including Microsoft Office / Office Online / Zoho Office / Outlook / Mac Mail / Slack / Microsoft Teams + more.
- Can be set up for secure FIPS encryption of sensitive data, wherever stored.
- Integrates into existing Company Identity Access Management solutions – LDAP, SAML, Active Directory.
- No need to forgo Data Governance / Compliance due to home working – helps to facilitate GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA compliance.
- No need to rip and replace - works with data a Company already has.
- Multi Channel - Web, Desktop drives and Mobile Apps.
- A single namespace across locations eliminates management workload and complexity through a unified view of data.
The Enterprise File Fabric solution can be obtained through the Digital Marketplace where G-Cloud 12 services are displayed.
Find more information here.
About Storage Made Easy (SME)
Storage Made Easy provides a multi-cloud data management and data protection product called the Enterprise File Fabric™ that unifies on-premises and on-cloud company storage assets in addition to standalone products that bridge desktop and cloud, such as operating system native cloud drives and cloud explorer applications.
The File Fabric provides cloud-like economics across a company's storage portfolio, unlocking the benefits and cost-efficiency of its data assets whilst providing strict controls and governance for legislative compliance and security concerns such as ransomware attacks. Existing site-based storage infrastructures can be transformed into an on-premises private cloud, delivering a storage-as-a- service model to the company. Local storage can be connected to public clouds, expertly managed by the File Fabric as a unified hybrid cloud storage platform.
The File Fabric solution offers a "blanket" that companies can privately apply to wrap around all their data: on-premises, within a public cloud, or on a third party software vendors' cloud (SharePoint or Salesforce for example). Customers can use the File Fabric for security, encryption and control with a focus on compliance regimes such as GDPR, HIPAA, FERPA and GBLA.
Customers include globally known broadcasting companies, one of the world’s largest social media companies, and also one of the largest global retailers, in addition to global internet service providers, universities and international government and governmental bodies.
The company is backed by one of the largest alternative asset managers in addition to entrepreneurs in the London market insurance industry, who have previously successfully sold their company to a listed peer.
Storage Made Easy is the trading name of Vehera LTD.