Nasuni Access Anywhere Server is looking for a seasoned channel sales professional to help us build out the channel organization across the UK and Europe.
This is a great opportunity to be the Channel Sales person for the region and play a critical role in establishing Nasuni Access Anywhere Server’s presence in the market.
In this role, you’ll work with existing resellers and identify, recruit new reseller and systems integrators partner organizations to help expand Nasuni Access Anywhere Server’s indirect sales reach within an assigned territory.
You will build a channel partner business plan with quantified sales goals and milestones to achieve partner sourced revenue metrics to meet all quarterly sales requirements.
You will work with partner stakeholders to drive sales enablement and coordinate technical training of Nasuni Access Anywhere Server’s solutions.
You will be a strong team player and work with others for the common goal.
- 5+ years in Software/Storage/Security Sales & Channel management
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record developing a partner ecosystem VARs, SI's, MSP’s/MSSP's, within a SaaS ARR Enterprise model
- Direct experience in recruiting, onboarding and enabling and selling through resellers/SI's
- Understanding of storage infrastructure ecosystem and cloud security is highly preferred
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Technical competence strongly preferred
- Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast in the CRM
- Manage contract negotiations and sales contract closures
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Contribute to the overall sales quota
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key partners
- Have worked with engineering teams to automate repeatable tasks
- Can communicate well with team members
- Competitive Salary + commission
- Holiday Plan
- Share Options.
- Relaxed / friendly environment.
- Your birthday off each year !
Strictly NO AGENCIES.
Nasuni Access Anywhere Server is looking for a Pre Sales Engineer to work with its UK and European team. Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the sales team and provide both pre-sales and post sales activities for prospects and customers.
Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process via proof of concept (PoC) activities and working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions.
The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and must have the ability to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The Sales Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the complete sales cycle and post-sales account advocacy process.
- 3-5+ years relevant technical experience in enterprise storage/security software sales environment
- Technically competent with proven skillsets in Linux, Storage, DataBases, Virtualisation, and the cloud ecosystem (AWS, Azure)
- Work closely with assigned Regional Sales Managers to drive the sales process
- Work with the existing pre sales engineering team to gain knowledge and quickly get up to speed
- Must be a team player
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Install and manage Nasuni Access Anywhere Server software for customer PoC evaluations
- Experience / understanding of distributed architectures
- Experience with Object Storage
- Experience with CentOS, MariaDB
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options in an exciting UK Cloud Startup.
- Holiday Plan
- Relaxed / friendly company
- Your birthday off every year !
The Nasuni Access Anywhere Server™ focuses on two, large and growing markets, the first is governance and compliance of 'on-cloud and on-premises' corporate data and the second is the move from legacy storage assets as part of corporate infrastructure modernisation and digital transformation.
To inquire about a position, please send your CV to:
Strictly NO AGENCIES.